Customer Service Technician
This role is the customer’s third point of contact. The individual will report directly to the Customer Service Manager and will collaborate with multiple functions and business partners on a regular basis to support the customer’s needs.
The successful candidate is a technical problem solver who is enthusiastic, professional and can multi-task supporting multiple customers at once.
- Multi-task and handle incoming phone calls, emails and online chats with tact and professionalism.
- Maintain general knowledge of equipment.
- Coordinate with level 1 & 2 Customer Support to repair customer equipment.
- Perform the necessary updates and repairs to equipment.
- Diagnose, repair, and document customer returns in a timely manner.
- Ensure Service Repair Orders are properly completed and documented.
- Accurately assign charges for parts, & labor to ensure charges are billed appropriately, working with the Service Team to add detailed repair notes of service provided.
- Prepare machines and other equipment for shipping when a specified shipping date is coordinated with the customer.
- Work alongside production to maintain general knowledge of equipment and other engineering changes.
- General knowledge or experience in the mechanical or electrical field.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service and/or support position.
- Strong technical skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service equipment.
- Willingness to travel for field service repairs.
- On call based on rotating schedule including nights and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer questions, concerns, or issues.
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office (Excel & Word).
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Ability to multi-task with a keen attention to detail.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Positive attitude.
- $55-$60K – depending on experience and qualifications
Job Descriptions may be changed at any time to support business changes.
Viridi Parente is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Viridi Parente is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.