Material Handler Associate
The Material Handler Associate works in the inventory warehouse. The main duties include moving, kitting, counting, and storing materials while accurately tracking all material movements and on-hand inventory. The material handler also delivers kits and other materials as needed to the production floor. This position will report to the Inventory Manager in Buffalo, NY.
7 am – 3:30 pm; Monday – Friday
- Count and label incoming materials and place them into inventory accordingly
- Identify and locate the correct products required during the kitting process
- Create and deliver material kits from inventory to support the production floor
- Use the ERP system to maintain accurate records of material movements
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Collaborate with internal departments to locate missing items or return damaged items
- Use a forklift, pallet jack, and other material-handling equipment to move materials
- 1 year of experience with material handling preferred
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Experience using ERP software is a plus but not required
Viridi Parente is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Viridi Parente is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.