Viridi is an energy company for the 21st century and beyond. Beginning with our flagship electric construction equipment, Viridi focuses on disrupting commercial and industrial fossil fuel applications by replacing diesel and natural gas with innovative and proprietary battery packs. The result is a better product that outperforms non-renewable.
- Perform incoming inspection, maintain inspection and non-conformance logs
- Identify and develop methods to make incoming inspection more efficient
- Ensure all applicable products flow through the QA lab
- Administer the calibration system for production and laboratory measuring equipment
- Write calibration procedures for measuring equipment
- Perform manufacturing audits and drive non-conformances to completion
- Conducts quality assurance testing on products and raw materials on the plant floor
- Perform internal audits
- Data collection projects as relayed by the Quality Engineer
- Collaborates with production and supply chain departments
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives
- Participates in maintaining workplace organization
- Adhere to shop accountability standards pertaining to attendance, safety, & workmanship
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience using meteorology & test equipment (pull tester, calipers, micrometers, multimeter, harness tester, etc.)
- Experience dealing with non-conformances and the corrective & preventive action process
- Mechanically inclined with great problem-solving skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Works well with others and independently with minimal supervision
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
- Good communication skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an inspection or quality technician
- Vocational or community college with equivalent experience or associate degree in a technical field, required
- Prolonged periods standing and walking
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- $18 – $22/hour – based on experience and qualifications
Job Descriptions may be changed at any time to support business changes.
Viridi Parente is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Viridi Parente is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.