Applications Engineer / Sales Support Engineer
Thorough in-depth technical knowledge of our electric storage and applications, the Application Engineer provides timely and effective sales and technical applications support to the commercial teams, end users and channel partners. The Application Engineer works in a Sales & support orientated environment supporting the commercial teams.
- Provides technical support and training to commercial teams, end users, and channel partners
- Assists customers in selecting and or designing the best performance/price match of our product for their application
- Responds to technical problems with sales of our offers
- Acts as a liaison between customers and Engineering teams in solving problems that require expertise at a higher technical level
- Collaborates with Internal Sales, providing input for product improvements and new product development
- Reports to sales management any large order opportunities, business activity, and customer problems
- Collaborates with internal offer teams, including Engineering, Quality, Service, Offer Management, and Manufacturing to address customer issues as they arise from time-to-time
- Travels (~50%) into the field, within the Americas, to provide technical sales support and training to support Regional Sales Managers as needed
- Performs other departmental duties as required
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience
- Associate/bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience, or if no degree, a minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Need to thrive in a sales-orientated environment
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge or experience with one and three-phase electrical systems and applications
- Hands-on experience with Li Ion batteries and other storage technologies
- Good systems-level thinker who can understand the interaction of multiple offers needed to create a working solution
- Basic understanding of storage controls and mobile applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide presentations to internal sales, end-users, and channel partners
Viridi Parente is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Viridi Parente is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.