This role will be responsible for helping us implement manufacturing processes that result in high-quality products.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed. Provide technical assessment and validation review/approval for engineering and process changes.
- Requires the ability to troubleshoot systemic issues, develop, organize, analyze, and present interpretation of results regarding operational issues or Engineering projects, and apply advanced engineering principles to the design and implementation of new or modified system or processes.
- Offer production support and troubleshooting assistance to Production Staff, Design Engineering, R&D Engineering and Maintenance.
- Creation of Work Instructions and support the Design/R&D teams with optimizing designs for DFM principles. Train staff in new and existing processes.
- Develop and test effective automated and manual systems. Support manufacturing team for process improvements, assess proper tooling, and implement applicable certifications based on customer requirements.
- Aid in the development of BOM creation and optimize kitting operations.
- Creation and maintenance of PFEMA, DFEMA & Process Control Plans for both hand build and automation lines.
- Find ways to reduce costs and maximize quality. Utilize Lean Manufacturing Tools such as Root Cause Analysis, Gemba and Poka-Yoke to continually improve manufacturing operations.
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations.
- Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role
- Degree in Engineering; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
- Must have a thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality systems, engineering design and start-up fundamentals, regulatory agency expectations and industry trends.
- Experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, FDA, ISO 13485, OSHA, EPA) is essential.
- Commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations
- Must be able to work independently as well as with teams, organize and manage projects by defining milestones, budgets, and schedules; prepare regulatory summaries and present validation to regulatory authorities.
Job Descriptions may be changed at any time to support business changes.
Viridi Parente is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Viridi Parente is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.