Viridi is an energy company for the 21st century and beyond. Beginning with our flagship electric construction equipment, Viridi focuses on disrupting commercial and industrial fossil fuel applications by replacing diesel and natural gas with innovative and proprietary battery packs. The result is a better product that outperforms non-renewable.
Viridi is a fast-growing startup environment with an eye towards the future. The development of several strategic partnerships with billion-dollar companies poises Viridi for aggressive expansion. Viridi is seeking self-motivated individuals looking to challenge themselves. Team members will have the chance to not only sell a product but to define the marketplace they are selling into. With a purposefully horizontal structure, Viridi team members are empowered and expected to be accountable for their responsibilities on the team.
- Oversee shipping, receiving, warehousing, waste, and distribution operations
- Implement and improve operational policies and procedures
- Ensure effective and safe use of warehouse equipment
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of shipping and warehouse activities
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of material handling equipment
- Assist with deliveries where required
- Directly supervise material handlers and material supervisors
- Ensure on-time delivery of raw materials to production
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Orchestrate movements of finished goods and raw materials
- Ensure inventory accuracy through cycle counts, receipts, and transfers
- Coordinate with Quality Control on inbound material inspections
- Communicate with the procurement department for stock replenishment needs
- Become a super user in the ERP system
- Prepare reports on shipping and inventory KPIs
- Ensure the safety of staff
- Motivate and discipline staff
- 8-10 years of leadership experience in a warehouse environment
- 4-year college degree, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and a high level of understanding of Warehouse Management/ ERP Systems
- Ability to lead and maintain a safe work environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs frequently
- Ability to operate forklift effectively
- Ability to work extended hours
- Ability to make quick decisions to support a fast-paced process-oriented operation
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working
- $90,000-$105,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Job Descriptions may be changed at any time to support business changes.
Viridi Parente is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Viridi Parente is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.